Cross-cultural training - BiCortex Cultural Competency training
As open and tolerant as we may be, when we find ourselves in a completely new environment, not only language-wise but also culture-wise, we need help to acclimatize. The BiCortex Cultural competency (cross-cultural or intercultural) training is an in-depth, highly-structured approach. We focus on increasing the knowledge and skills one requires to adjust to a new culture through cross-cultural training.
It involves the professional training of employees focusing on the cultural differences between the country of origin and the host country. This includes sensitivity to different backgrounds and religions.
Our well-designed cultural competency training improves many aspects of your interactions:
- Your international meetings
- International communications (both face-to-face and technology-based)
- Exchange and implementation of your ideas and actions
BiCortex is there for you to face any challenge by understanding and finding the best solutions to assist your company and fulfill your requirements.
Cross-cultural training is provided not only for expats in-company, but also for their spouses and children in the form of cross-cultural family training. Cultural awareness is complementary to our language training programmes.
Why should I consider cross-cultural training when relocating?
The following outlines some of the benefits of cross-cultural training. All these benefits ultimately result in aligning the mobility, training and leadership development programs with our client company’s mission, vision, and values:
- Reduced confusion and misunderstanding from language and cultural barriers;
- Enhanced awareness of how cultural attributes drive behaviour
- Increased transparency
- Greater trust and enhanced relationships among team members, between leadership and managers/employees, and with vendors
- Effective communications and improved conflict resolution skills
- Reduced assignment failure and attrition
- Increased productivity
Why Bicortex Languages?
We provide worldwide capabilities in terms of locations and delivery method (face-to-face or virtual). Our cadre of excellent qualified trainers tailor the course content to meet the expatriate and family’s needs.
We are flexible to provide trainers, methodology, schedule, delivery method and 24/7 support adapted to the specific needs of each student and each customer
All our customers and their clients have access to our platform, used to share real-time information and email notifications about milestones of each training in real time