Learning French Online
French language is one of our favorite languages. Learn french online with BiCortex Languages. We offer French classes, online courses, group lessons, and much more.
Learn French online
The French language is the second most widely spoken language after English, with 300 million speakers worldwide. If you know other romance languages, such as Spanish and Italian, French will also be an easy language for you to acquire. English also has many similarities with French, having borrowed approximately 7,000 words from the language. Offering French lessons at all levels from beginner to advanced, BiCortex will ensure you are placed in the course that is best adapted to your ability.
Associated with food, art, philosophy and love, French allows you to explore a rich culture. Moreover, France’s successful economy promises a wealth of job opportunities.
The best way to learn French online
BiCortex understands that your motivations for learning French may vary. Whether you are learning for business, because you are relocating to France or because you simply want to gain another skill, BiCortex offers online and in-person French courses suited to your individual needs.
Some of our proven methods for the most effective French learning include:
- Taking lessons with a native speaker. In this way, you will learn the most authentic French possible, whilst also getting first-hand insight into French culture. Knowing all the intricacies of the language, your French tutor will be able to ensure you are speaking with the best possible pronunciation and with the least possible errors.
- Having group French sessions is ideal if you enjoy learning with others. If you are nervous about starting a new language, group online or in-person sessions may make you feel that less scrutiny is placed on your individual performance.
- BiCortex has a plethora of courses to choose from, so that you can select a course which fits in with your schedule. In this way, it is easy to establish a language-learning routine that allows you to learn French regularly.
- Using the online classroom, BiCortex incorporates many different media into French lessons, such as videos and songs. BiCortex tutors are also able to suggest resources you can consult in your own time. Practicing the language as much as possible outside of the lessons (for instance by listening to an interesting podcast, reading a book or using a language app) will ensure you progress quickly.
- Do not be afraid of making mistakes. Mistakes are an inevitable part of learning a language and we learn from them. Your efforts at trying to speak the language will be applauded, whether or not you speak perfectly.
French learning classes
Learning the French language and culture online through BiCortex has never been easier. Whether you are a complete beginner or almost fluent, you can certainly learn French with our online tutors who are qualified, well-trained and proffessional. Here’s some of the different ways you can learn French:
French learning online
Online lessons, using BiCortex’s virtual classroom, are ideal if you have limited time. With just a few clicks, you are already where you need to be for the lesson. While we recommend choosing a place that is comfortable and devoid of distractions, you can learn French from any location that has an internet connection.
Face to face French classes
We are increasingly spending time in front of the screen in our own homes. Face-to-face classes offer the possibility to learn in a new environment. Some also feel more relaxed and develop a better rapport with their teacher if they are able to have in-person French lessons.
Business online French classes
Business courses are conducted by teachers who have expert knowledge on business lexicon. While you may be able to order a coffee in France, you may struggle to deliver a presentation, or understand how to discuss something more technical.
Individual French classes
Individual French lessons can be adapted to your specific needs. While some prefer a more conversational approach, others prefer to focus on grammar, or a mixture of the two. Individual lessons also work well with younger learners as it ensures focus is maintained and that your child is given the teacher’s full attention.
Top FAQs about learning French online
What is the best website to learn French online?
There are many different online languages schools available for learning French online. However, BiCortex Languages stand to be one of the best, with premier native French tutors that will effectively teach you reading, writing, and listening skills in no time!
Can I learn French online on my own?
Yes, you can learn French online on your own. However, it’s important to note that having online native French language tutors will significantly help you and improve your progress.
Can I learn French online?
Fortunately, yes. you can learn French online. BiCortex Languages is one of the best online French tutoring websites available.