BiCortex brings the curriculum to you
In-person one-to-one lessons, or face-to-face classes for adults allow for students to have optimal control and convenience in a language course. BiCortex’s in-person one-to-one lessons are perfect for adults who want to learn at their own pace, practice with a qualified native speaker and receive lessons that fit their language goals. They’re also the easiest way to acquire a new language and BiCortex teaches more than 45!
BiCortex is responsive to student needs as they change, which is reflected in BiCortex’s sensitivity to requests for any alternate teaching arrangements. All one-to-one language classes for adults can be done in-person or moved to online with the same teacher either on a temporary or permanent basis. BiCortex’s own proprietary virtual classroom means that language learners can make an easy and seamless transition without interrupting their progress.
BiCortex is committed to delivering safe lessons for all students and teachers during COVID-19. To ensure’s everyone’s health and safety lessons are undertaken in accordance with local laws/policies and the appropriate preventative actions are put in place.
With personalised one-on-one training, you will achieve your learning goals much faster than in a group. BiCortex private language tutors will adapt lessons based on your individual learning style, concentrating on the essential aspects you need to learn based on your personal or professional needs. Lessons can include topics as varied as literature discussion, business vocabulary and intensive speaking practice. Moreover, BiCortex teachers are experts in a variety of subjects and can thus help you and your family across a wide range of disciplines.
BiCortex teachers are here to help you become fluent in a new language. Heeding your individual requests, offering advice on best practices and providing engaging classes, lessons are designed with you in mind. As Eszett teachers are accustomed to teaching both parents and children, it is not uncommon for them to start to feel like part of the family. Having a good rapport with your teacher is imperative for effective language learning. If for any reason you find that the language teacher is not well-suited to what you are looking for, we will promptly match you with a new one.
BiCortex’s in-person one-to-one classes for adults:
- Reach fluency fast by fast-tracking your language learning
- We select you the right teacher with the appropriate background to suit your specific language goals
- During the first lesson, the student will explore their course expectations (goals and learning style) with the teacher
- The teacher will gauge the student’s overall language proficiency level in as well as assessing individual elements including reading, writing, speaking and listening
- The teacher will prepare a comprehensive training schedule (that is flexible and adaptable)
- Students will be provided appropriate texts and additional materials by the teacher
- We also have group classes available.
Here is what you may expect from BiCortex Languages:
- Native fluency and academic accreditation
- Extensive teaching experience and professionalism
- Customizable curriculum and methodology
- Reliable technology that is student-centred
- Intercultural fluency and cultural competency